Thursday, August 18, 2011

Stress Busters!

We have got SO much going on lately! Buying/selling cars, starting a new job, starting a new school year, getting involved in expanding our special needs ministry at church......YOWZA!!!!!

So...I am going to be relying on my stressbusters to get me through it! Here they are.....

1. PRAYER!!!!!

2. Exercise - I've recently started doing Jazzercize, and I LOVE it. It combines my love of dancing with great music. I also enjoy going on walks when the weather is really nice.

3. Music - I LOVE music. Occasionally I will latch on to a song that gets me out of my bad mood & instantly puts a smile on my face. Right now, my go to song is Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae.

4. Going out - Either with my friends or my hubby. I am constantly using that line from Happy Gilmore....the older lady living in the retirement home....."Get me outta here!"

5. Cleaning - OK....I know this seems random, but it really does help get rid of all that anxious energy. Corey always says he's so glad when the house is a mess because he knows I'm not!

6. Blogging! - Yep...this is really my free therapy!

7. Having a cup (or two) of coffee while reading magazines, catalogs, or doing Sudoku!

Ahhhhhhh.....I already feel relaxed just thinking about relaxing......now time to tackle some more things on the to-do list! What do you do to relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment