Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A New Toy

Today, Ethan & I went to Walmart after school in order to pick up a few items for my grandpa who has recently moved to a nursing home in our town. Ethan had a weepy day at school today, so I thought I was in for a tough errand. So, I used bribery! I told him if he was good & didn't whine/cry, he could get a new toy. That kid was a good as gold! So, he picked out a new toy.

Why am I blogging about a new toy? The toy he picked is a car launcher, so in order for the toy to work, Ethan has to use TWO HANDS. He has been playing it without any trouble for about 1/2 an hour now. I took some video of him. He concentrates so much while lining up the cars to the launcher & uses his muscles to push the car onto the track. These are things that Ethan needs to work on, and he is doing it with this toy! AND LOVING IT!!! Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment