Friday, February 8, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear? Pretend Play!

Ethan's pretend play has been off the charts compared to how it has been his entire life thus far. Every time I spy him playing "house" with his cars & figurines, it just gives me goosebumps! It is a sign of a HUGE challenge being accomplished...and I'm so excited for him!!!

Well, the other night, Ethan was taking a bath, and I could hear him playing. Nothing out of the ordinary about that.....or was it? I just HAD to try & sneak in to video him. He was playing with 3 ducks...a mommy duck, a daddy duck, and a baby duck. He gave them our names....but he also gave them VOICES! As you can see on this video, Daddy duck has a low voice, Mommy duck has a high voice, and baby duck has Ethan's voice.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS "QUACK-TASTIC" MOMENT TO SEE HIS PROGRESS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment