Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Last Day of Easter Seals Autism Preschool Program

Today was Ethan's last day of Easter Seals Intensive Therapy Autism Preschool Program. I am currently writing up a post all about this day, what it means for our family, and Ethan's next steps. However, here are some pictures of his last day. I was able to capture Ethan with each therapist except the Director of the program....but we did see her at Walk With Me.

These ladies are amazing, and our family will miss them terribly! Also, we were all very emotional.....my pictures do not portray just how beautiful these women are!!!! Please excuse the blurry lines & red eyes...I was a hot mess taking these pictures! All of my focus was on not crying!

Ethan being presented with his Diploma
Looking at his Diploma








No comments:

Post a Comment