Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Walk With Me!


Each year, Easter Seals holds Walk With Me events all over the country. This year, we have decided to do a "Courage and Coffee" team and walk in honor of our Ethan. I am SUPER excited to do this! Our event isn't until July, but these walks happen all over! Check here to see what is available near you!

If you live locally, and you would like to DO this walk with us (which would be OUTSTANDING), you can register under the Courage & Coffee Team here. The cost to participate is $20, and you will receive a t-shirt. Kids 12 & under are FREE!!! AND IF we get them soon enough and IF I can sweet talk my vinyl guy (aka my husband), we may be able to put our team name on the shirts!!! WOO-HOO!

If you can't get to a walk or are not available to participate in a walk, you are still able to make a difference! Donations are very much needed & appreciated! They can be submitted here.

I am very excited, and I hope we have a HUGE group! I would love it if I didn't even know many of the people walking with us because they were invited by our friends & family members! INVITE EVERYONE!!!

July 21st, 2012
Bloomington, IL 
Easter Seals Walk With Me
Courage & Coffee Team

7:15-7:30 am - Meet in Pekin Kmart Parking Lot for Donuts & Carpooling
(Bring your own coffee). 
Leave for Bloomington.
You could also meet us there!

8:30 am - Registration and Ambassador Meet and Greet

9:15 am - Warm Up and Ambassador Introductions

9:30 am - Walk begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment